Saturday, April 25, 2009

Antique Lamps

Antique Lamps

Imagine ..... what would you feel if the antique lamps is in your private room .....???

Source Image :
www.tiffanylampsgalore.com

www.rubylane.com

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

Related Post



30 comments: on "Antique Lamps"

Workplace On the Web said...

I love lamps. I like my house to be bright and all lights are on in the evening.

EK4zone said...

it's antique... wow

NURA said...

ADUHH,,ANTIK BENER LAMPUNYA ,,,SAYA SUKA

LIZZIE said...

Hey, this one is nice. I don't really fancy antique stuffs compared to modern type of furniture but I guess having one or two at strategic places can change the mood of a room. It's really nice! *^_~*

haris said...

I like that...

Ophand said...

hoho... jd pengen suasana yang gmn gtu ya.. klo dah liat yang antik2 gni... nice post sob.. ;)

HOMER said...

Hi there! day 3 of voting hope u vote for IAMSTAYINGALIVE here www.salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com thanks!

Seri said...

the white glass lamp appealed me most. sure every one loves antique.

arsitektur desain said...

better for small house..nice post

keep said...

nice post. .

comment in blog too. . .
http://keepurlife.blogspot.com/

otto said...

nice lamp. he he,,

bdh said...

I think I prefer to put it in my bedroom even though that I can only sleep in the dark room, no lights :-)

kang tatang said...

Great Post, I like the Lamp ;) Especially when it appear in my room :)

kangtatang

Quema Goma said...

saludos desde www.quemagoma.net

Krishna said...

Hi, Nice post!

Also, thanks for your kind visit and support!

http://www.ad4dollars.com/

Merin said...

keren tuh lampunya...
aplagi yang ketiga, lutuuuuuu...
mer mau dunk??
hehehehe

Amelia said...

I like the 1st one for my bedroom! :D I have an end table that has same color with that lamp ^^

sharing said...

Lamp that is antique, unique and very beatiful... I like it

wisata seo sadau said...

ikut kontes wisata seo sadau gak sob

kautsar said...

nice blog,, keep post...

orange said...

hay . . . happy day . . . blogwalking

#Bara said...

antik bgt..mantap friends.

katiebug said...

very nice lamps. i love the intricate details of the lamps in the pic above.

THE HERITAGE CORNER said...

hi....A lover of Antiques, Art, Collectibles.lovely lamp of yours.pls view my blog at http://theheritagecorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment